Pre-Con Training: Tools and Tricks That Create Innovative Program/Pilot Design Ideas
02/27/2023 @ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM MST$395
Member*To register with Group Member Points, email [email protected]
Tools and Tricks That Create Innovative Program/Pilot Design Ideas
A half day training course on Monday, February 27th from 8:30-12:00 focused on generating novel solutions to program challenges. Utilizing design-based innovation techniques this interactive course will foster idea exchange, share lessons learned. In addition to diving into specific real-world program/pilot challenges we’ll dive into non-industry partnerships opportunities to drive program innovation.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Identify tools and tricks to create new viable ideas within existing or new program/pilot design and apply them to program processes, as well as, customer and partner experience.
- Facilitate a discussion forum to explore innovative pilots examples taking place across our industry
- Unpack best practices for fostering innovation and supercharging program reach.
*Attendees must earn an 70% or higher on the final course test in order to earn 0.4 CEUs.
Selena Bell Heise
Strategist & Consultant, Brio
Solutions-oriented strategist and program management leader bringing over two decades of experience successfully designing and implementing projects for clients.
Dynamic leader specializing in creating strategies to capitalize on opportunities and deliver business solutions. Strong reputation for project management, creative problem solving, exceeding goals, and creating positive change in a rapidly evolving fields.
– Market strategy
– Project management
– Product management & development
– Supply chain creation and optimization
– Public speaking
– Risk assessment and management
– PROCI Change Management professional