- This event has passed.
Economic Impact of Renewable Natural Gas
August 11 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Non-Member$245 (Individual membership + Webinar)
Awards 0.1 CEUs / 1 PDHs (Click for more info)
AESP is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). AESP complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, AESP is authorized to issue the IACET CEU. AESP instructors disclose in advance that they have no interest in any product, service, or material discussed during the course. This information is stated orally and in the training course handbook.
Renewable Natural Gas (RNG): you’ve heard the buzz, but what’s the real-world impact? The RNG Coalition and Guidehouse Consulting collaborated to quantify the current implications of RNG on the US economy and project the effects of future development. Using Guidehouse’s internal economic modeling tool resulted in a detailed study of RNG’s economic impact containing four parts:
- Introduction to renewable natural gas (RNG)
- Overview of the RNG value chain from waste to collection and final use
- Spending associated with both existing plants and plants under construction
- Estimated impact on jobs, GDP, and sales related to RNG in the US.
This webinar will cover how the RNG Coalition initiatives are driving the development of RNG facilities and the resulting economic impact.
After this webinar, attendees should be able to:
- Explain current trends in RNG facility development
- Summarize the current economic impact of RNG facility development
- Infer future impact projections based on the RNG SMART initiative & IEA Net Zero by 2050 scenario
Senior Consultant, Guidehouse
CEO, RNG Coalition
Manager of Legislative & Regulatory Affairs, RNG Coalition