Enhance Your Annual Experience with These Add-On Events
Pre-Con Training: Tools and Tricks That Create Innovative Program/Pilot Design Ideas
Monday, February 27 from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Supplier Diversity: Be Part of the Clean Energy Economy
Monday, February 27 from 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
This give-and-take style learning session is all about diverse suppliers. Prepare to learn from experts and share your experiences, challenges, tools, failures, and frustrations. Walk away having found your place in the industry, your voice, your peers, and even your next steps as a business.
Regardless of your company’s size or personal experience, come ready to participate in this powerful experience.
- 8:30-9:00: Welcome and Keynote
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am: 101: What is the energy efficiency industry? Who are we? What do we do?
- 10:00 am – 10:30am: Break
- 10:30am – 12:00pm: 201: How do you fit in? What are the different tiers of contractors? Why should you be here? What resources are available to you?
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch and Candid Conversation: We Can’t Do This Without You
- 1:00pm – 2:30pm: 301: Hands-on Technical Workshop – Walk through a typical RFP and how to submit a proposal that meets technical qualifications
- Quinn Parker, Founder and CEO (EnColor)
- Ashley Nicholls, Co-Founder and Ceo (Doer/Maker)
- Jill Steiner, Lead Researcher (Saldo Research)
- Melissa Culbertson, Director (ADM Associates)
- Pamela Fann, Founder and CEO (Integrated Solutions)
- Paul Douglas, President and Co-Founder (JPI Group)
- Michelle Krueger, Program Director, Entergy New Orleans (APTIM)
- Andrenika Whisenton (CLEAResult)
- Marvelene Jones (Resource Innovations)
- Shalaya Morissette (US DOE)
- Angie Ostaszewski (Ameren IL)
AESP & SEEA Presents: Bracing for Impact – The Opportunity Ahead in the Southeast
Monday, February 27 from 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Join the Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance (SEEA) and the Association of Energy Services Professionals (AESP) Southeast Chapter as we kick off AESP’s 33rd Annual Conference with a fun and intimate VIP event focused directly on issues around energy in the Southeast.
A panel discussion will focus on how the region is preparing for federal funding, highlighting successful programs and leadership from policy to practice.
Following the discussion, join us for a sky-high networking reception with light bites, signature cocktails, and sweeping views of the French Quarter and Mississippi River.
The event will be located on the 41st floor of the New Orleans Marriott on Canal Street. The panel discussion will take place in Riverview II from 3-4pm, followed by drinks and hors d’oeuvres from 4-5pm.
- Jennifer Szaro, President and CEO (AESP)
- Aimee Skrzekut, President (SEEA)
- Sybil Montegut, Vice President of Enterprise Analytics and Innovation (Cleco)
- Tom Rusin, CEO (HomeServe USA)
- Frank Rapley, Senior Manager (Tennessee Valley Authority)
- Edward O’Brien, III – Senior Economist at the Louisiana State Energy Office